Main Campus (K4–8th Grade)
9550 W. Brown Deer Road,
Milwaukee, WI 53224
East Campus (K5–7th Grade)
3909 W Clinton Avenue,
Milwaukee, WI 53209
Early Childhood Center
Opening Fall 2024
8635 N 60th St,
Brown Deer, WI 53223
Our Commitment to Education
Risen Savior Lutheran School will:
- educate 4K-8th grade students with a developmental focus according to Early Childhood Education, Elementary, and Middle school standards and methods.
- provide a strong academic program with fully written educational objectives and curriculum.
- include all special needs students with comprehensive programming and collaborating with outside agencies where applicable.
- increase parent education and involvement through class offerings and parent activities.
- address issues of students who are English language learners.
- provide opportunities for community trips and visits that are accessible to all students to broaden their minds and outlook.
- facilitate continuing education for the teachers.
- offer a full range of extra-curricular programs.
- graduate students mature in their faith and grow in their ability to serve as future church leaders.
- graduate students prepared to succeed in higher education and in the world.
- track graduates and continue to minister to them.
Our Philosophy of Christian Education
Risen Savior Lutheran School’s Foundational Philosophy:
- God’s love for all people, as revealed in Jesus Christ, compels Christian life and service in God’s World.
- The Bible is the source and standard of truth in God’s world.
- Children learn God’s love and grow in Christian faith only through God’s Word.
- As children grow in faith, they experience God’s forgiveness, express their love to God and their neighbor, and accept themselves as God’s forgiven children.
- God challenges our children to discover their gifts, develop their talents and use their skills to the best of their God-given abilities.
- Through worship and life-long study of the Bible, God equips our children for lives of Christian service as they go out into God’s world to pursue all fields of learning.